Serverless Angular: Deployment, Dynamic Data, Auth, and More!
Build dynamic Angular sites utilizing serverless functions, CDNs, stateless auth, and headless technology.
With our sites requiring more data and our users requiring faster speeds, we need a different approach to our app development without compromising our development process. As developers, we want to be able to focus on evolving and creating the features of our apps but not be consumed by managing infrastructure. Moving to serverless deployment and utilizing serverless functions can help deliver our apps and data fast while working in an easy to manage and maintain workflow. Here’s how! In this workshop, we’ll begin with a pre-rendered eCommerce template made with Angular 11. Then work together to add:
- a git workflow that sets up continuous deployment to a globally distributed Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- stateless auth with JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) & serverless functions to allow for login
- setting up a headless Content Management System (CMS) to input data
- a database that we use serverless functions to store and retrieve data
- & the ability to take payments by setting up serverless functions to talk to the Stripe API
Workshop Setup & Installation:
Install & setup information will be listed here (soon):